Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$3.00 - $24.95
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
$5.00 - $6.00
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$5.96 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 27 x 1-1/4
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 1/8
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
$6.99 - $25.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
$7.50 - $10.50
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
$7.50 - $8.00
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
$7.59 - $8.79
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$7.64 - $8.07
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Page 1 of 26 Next page