- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Unique design with Thermalite for durability. In-moldED Steel insert to eliminate bar punch through. Expands securely with a grub screw to fit tightly on regular, 9, 11, & 13 butt bars. - Expands securely with a grub screw to fit tight - Material: Thermalite - Weight: 1.0-ounces per pair
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
Made of Stolen's proprietary Thermalite material, the sleeve resists cracking and deformation while sliding better than chromoly on most surfaces. These sleeves come stock on the Stolen Silencer & Fiction Troop pegs and will also fit over our chromoly Barrel Peg (with axle washer). - Length: 4.4-inch - Diameter: 1.6-inch - Material: Plastic (Thermalite) - Weight: 0.8- ounce each - Replacement sleeve only - Sold individually
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
$13.99 - $20.00
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground. • 6061-T6 aluminum
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
This plastic peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - 1.5-inch outer diameter - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapter - Sold individually - Weight: 7.6oz - Replacement sleeves sold separately
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
Protect your bars and prevent your grips from getting shredded with WeThePeople's Supreme Bar Ends. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, these tough, bolt-in end caps protect your investment from tons of abuse when you have to jump ship on an imperfect execution of a trick. Simply slide them into the ends of your handlebars and tighten them up. Then, go nuts!
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
Page 1 of 2 Next page