The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
Page 1 of 1