The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - MicroSkin, TL Easy - OneStar
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair - Wire bead - 22tpi
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
$14.99 - $15.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$15.34 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$15.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$15.99 - $22.00
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
$15.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
$19.00 - $22.00
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
$19.95 - $24.95
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
Kenda K126 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. Fits older Schwinn Sting Ray 20" wheels.
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
Page 1 of 31 Next page